The linked form connects all elements into a sequence. It clarifies the interplay between rising, drilling, lowering and overturning. As rising, drilling, lowering and overturning are all changes between yin and yang you can say that the the linked form is a study of of the connection between 5 and 2 i.e. etween the five elements and yin and yang.
1. 起点崩拳式 ( ) – crushing strike with right hand
2. 青龙出水 ( ) – green dragon emerges from water
3. 黒虎出洞 ( ) – black tiger exists cave
4. 白鹤亮翅 ( ) – white crane spreads wings
5. 炮拳式 ( ) – blasting strike
6. 劈拳式 ( ) – chopping strike
7. 包裹式 ( ) – wrapping form
8. 狸猫上树式 ( ) – wild cat climbs up the tree
9. 崩拳式 ( ) – crushing strike
10. 回身 ( ) – turning, alt keep going with step 2
11-20 same as above going back
Finish is performed identically with finishing form in crushing strike.